Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Time for Spring!


In the centre of the little town that I live is a very old shop. It's actually the oldest shop of town! It's a shop where they still sell lot's of stuff that you can't find anywhere else. I have the priviledge of working there... 4 days a week.
One of the things I do is changing the shop window every season. Last week I changed everything to the 'spring' theme - hopefully Spring won't keep us waiting too long now...
If you want to watch a nice video about the little shop - click on the links (unfortunately only in Dutch) part 1 and part 2.
The video makes me proud of working there!

3 comments:

merel said...

Je bent er echt een van de oude stempel he!! Grote voorjaarsschoonmaak!!! Ik hou er ook van hoor..tja het is toch iets genetisch denk ik..hihih. Goed gedaan!!
Enne nog even over dat spitten...die wereld ligt toch veel dieper joh!!! Zo diep daar kan jij helemaal niet naar toe spitten..anders zou iedereen dat doen!! Snap je!?

Fijne dag!

anna said...

Wat ziet dat er mooi uit! Nu moet de lente wel komen :)

Louisa Elise said...

Echt geweldig zulke winkeltjes! Gezellig, je zou er zo binnen lopen!