Sunday, 7 August 2011

Sipping sun and beauty on a few summer days

Beautiful summerdays in Brabant, the Southern part of the Netherlands where I grew up. This is a short impression of beauty I enjoyed:
pic 1 - Some hours spend on a sand-drift. Fine sand, little toy cars, a bright sun, a soft breeze and a beautiful and inspiring book (My name is Asjer Lev - Chaim Potok (Thanks for lending it out to me A, only a few pages left...)
pic 2 - I tasted these little blackberries and the flavour made me remember a time about 27 years ago, walking in a forest with my grand mother and enjoying these little berries.
pic 3 - I was surrounded with lots of wild flowers. I wasn't the only one who enjoyed them!



1 comment:

anna said...

Prachtig zeg die laatste foto! Ziet eruit als echte genietmomentjes. Ik kan me nog herinneren dat ik hem voor het eerst las, ik had niet meer door waar ik was (in de bus) omdat ik zo werd meegevoerd in het verhaal :) Dat is pas echt ontspannen!