Saturday, 28 January 2012

Reviving vs Surviving

Some days it's extremely hard to deal with circumstances. Especially when there is totally nothing you can do about them. It often takes a while before I can accept the fact that I am in such a place.
Last days I've been looking for ways to stop surviving, and to start reviving. And although I could't leave the circumstances behind, playing with ingredients and flavours made me feel happy:
photo 1: farmer's cake with apple, raisins, and cinemon.
photo 2 & 3: puff paste with brie, apple, walnut and honey.
photo 4: Courgette with mozzarella and basilicum.



2 comments:

anna said...

Ziet er heerlijk uit! Goeie manier om weer een beetje smaak aan het leven te geven :) (probeer hier nog even dezelfde hendel te vinden)

Jeroen Sebastiaan said...

'Kleine dingen zijn groots' schreef jij een paar jaar geleden. Ik wens je toe dat je veel van die mooie kleine dingen om je heen ontdekt en opnieuw kleur geven aan je dagelijks leven.
Ik bid voor je.