Instead of having lunch at the shop, which I usually do, I went out. To sit on a bench in the forrest, while listening to some good music (Regina Spektor), and having my lunch box on my lap. A bit chilly today, but defenitely worth the effort.
This blog is about life; the nice bits, and also the hard bits, daily beauty and daily struggles. I remember spotting and enjoying the small and beautiful things in life as a child - I want to keep doing that - seeking the hidden treasures in daily life.
It's like adding colour to a painting...
2 comments:
wat een leuke, ik kan me indenken dat je die niet kon laten liggen! (ps je muis is beroemd geworden onder mijn gasten :)
Leuk, zo'n beroemde muis. Is die andere muis nu uit jaloersheid vertrokken? Zou een mooi alternatief zijn voor de ouderwetse muizenval!
Post a Comment